Welcome to On-the-Ball Scoping. My name is Aloma Hughes and I am excited to support your court reporting needs through scoping and/or proofreading. I graduated from Internet Scoping School (ISS) in August of 2022 with extensive training in English grammar, punctuation, steno note reading, Case CATalyst, and more.
I use the following references and resources to complete my work for you:
* Morson’s English Guide for Court Reporters, Second Edition
* Court Reporting: Bad Grammar/Good Punctuation by Margie Wakeman Wells
* The Gregg Reference Manual, Eleventh Edition
* Merriam-Webster’s on-line dictionary
* AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: your preference sheet and sample transcripts